Terms and conditions
Stylonomy.co.uk (the “Site Stylonomy” or “Site”) is owned and utilised by Stylonomy (" Stylonomy", “we" or “our “below).”You" or “your") represents an adult visitor to the site acting in an independent manner or as a parent or guardian for a minor making use of the service and for whom you will be completely responsible. The minimum acceptable age for registration on Stylonomy is 13 years.
By using and/ or visiting this website, including all content available through the domain names: Stylonomy.com, Stylonomy.be, Stylonomy.fr, Stylonomy.co.uk, you provide your consent to the terms and conditions as well as those relating to policies for security and individual privacy. Please do not make use of the Stylonomy website if you do not accept these conditions.
Visitors to the Site
You understand that every item which you bookmark, list as well as your profile biography and its photograph created by yourself on the website are available to the public. In addition, you grant our subsidiaries and partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derived works, distribute, execute publicly, display publicly, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish the content you have created using the website.
In order to access certain features of the Website, an account is required. The unauthorized use of someone else’s account is prohibited. In the event of our requesting registration information from you, you are required to provide us with valid, accurate, up to date and complete information. You must also promptly update your registration in order for it to remain updated, accurate and complete. Using someone else’s password is prohibited. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and password. You agree to inform us instantly of any instances of unauthorized use of your passwords, accounts or any other security violation. You also accept that that logging out of your accounts at the end of each session can lead to the unauthorized use of your accounts. We will not be liable for any losses or damage resulting from your failure to adhere to these requirements.
You agree to avoid the usage of or the launching of an automated system included an not limited to “robots”, “crawlers”, “offline readers”, “content copier” , etc. which accesses the Website in order to send a quantity of requests to Stylonomy’s servers in a given country and within a period of time, which would be impossible for a human user to reasonably complete during the same period using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the previous, Stylonomy provides search engine operators with the authorization to use “robots”, to copy and reference materials on the website in the sole aim of creating research indices accessible to the public. Stylonomy reserves the right to revoke these exceptions ether generally or in specific instances.
You agree not to collect or gather personal identifiable information, including account names, on the website, or use communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. The technology and software underlying our sites and services are the property of Stylonomy. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, sell, assign, distribute, take apart, grant secure access, or otherwise authorize any right to the technology or software underlying our sites or services. You agree not to modify the software underlying our sites in any manner or form whatsoever or to use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of gaining unauthorized access to our sites.
Without limiting the previous, you agree that you will not use our sites for any of the following purposes:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the rights of others;
- Publishing, posting, uploading, e -mailing, distributing or disseminating (collectively, "Transmitting") any counterfeit document, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Distributing files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or prevent the computer of another person, our sites, any software or hardware or similar telecommunications equipment from functioning properly;
- Advertising or offering to sell any goods or services for business purposes, without our written permission to do so;
- Distributing surveys / polls, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or chain letters; - Downloading any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally obtained in such a manner;
- Falsifying or deleting any author mentions, legal notes or designations mentions of origin or of software sources or other property material;
- Restricting or preventing any other user from using and benefiting from any public area within our sites;
- Collecting or storing personal information on other end users;
- Interfering with or disrupting our sites, servers or networks;
- Impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Stylonomy representative, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your relationship to a person or entity;
- Falsifying headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers or other data in order to conceal the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Engaging in any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engaging in illegal activities. If you choose a user name that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, and abusive or is openly disrespectful towards us, we reserve the right, without notice, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these actions.
The Stylonomy site may now or in the future permit the presentation of pictures or other content submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions"), the hosting, sharing and / or the publishing of these user submissions. You understand and are aware that Stylonomy will be unable to guarantee their confidentiality. You will be solely responsible for your own user submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. As part of user submissions, you affirm, represent and / or guarantee that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consent and permissions to use and authorize Stylonomy to use all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other inherent property rights and all user submissions to enable inclusion and use of user submissions in the intended manner by the Website and these Terms and Conditions. Stylonomy does not claim ownership for user submissions. However, with respect to the user submissions or content you make available on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Stylonomy worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive permission to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the Service in relation to the Stylonomy website, including but not limited to the promotion and redistribution of all or part of Stylonomy’s Website (and derived works from it) in any media format and through any media channel. This license exists only for as long as you choose to continue to provide such Content on the Service and will be terminated at any time you leave, or the removal of the content from the service by Stylonomy.
Regarding user submissions, you also agree not to:
- submit material which is protected by copyright, protected by trade secrets or otherwise subject to third parties, third party copyright, including privacy and advertising rights, unless you are the holder of these rights and have the permission of their legal owner to publish the material and provide Stylonomy every right of the license provided herein, (ii) publish falsehoods or false statements which could affect Stylonomy or any other third party negatively;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, a breach the law, give rise to civil liability, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Post advertisements or commercial solicitations;
- Impersonate another person. Stylonomy is not responsible for any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and expressly disclaims any liability Stylonomy in connection with User Submissions. Stylonomy does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of Intellectual property rights on its website and Stylonomy will remove all content and user submissions if properly notified that such content or submissions infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. Stylonomy reserves the right to remove user content and information without prior notice. Stylonomy may also terminate a user's access to its Web site; if it is determined that such a user submits such content repeatedly. A recidivist is a user who has been notified that he/she has infringed the activity more than twice and / or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Stylonomy also reserves the right to decide whether content or a user submission is appropriate and complies with the present Terms and conditions with regards to violations other than those relating to copyright and intellectual property rights, such as, but not limited to, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or , or excessively long material. Stylonomy may remove such user submissions and / or terminate the user's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and at its sole discretion. The referenced images, accessible or made available to you on these pages or through the Stylonomy Service are protected by brand and individual copyright, at the level of national and international law. You may need to obtain permission from the owner of such materials before using them for any other purposes other than posting on the internet. Please contact the owner of the image as indicated on the source site and not Stylonomy in order to receive authorisation for using an image for any other purposes apart from posting. Stylonomy cannot grant you permission to use protected images. We can only guarantee that the Stylonomy Service will not localise unintended or objectionable content and Stylonomy will not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of any site included in a Stylonomy article or Content, or otherwise connected with Stylonomy services, or for any use of such content. Stylonomy reserves the right to remove any images or content without prior notice, any other user or third party. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and will remove content that is deemed to have been published or distributed in violation of these laws.
To make a claim, please provide the following details:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or the individual authorized to act on their behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted and allegedly violated work;
- A description of the counterfeited material and reasonably sufficient information to enable Stylonomy to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement from you affirming that you are acting in good faith that the use of disputed material is not authorized by the copyright holder, their agent, or the law;
- A statement affirming that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder. Requests may be sent by email to [email protected] You understand that when using the Stylonomy website, you will be exposed to content submissions from a variety of sources, and that Stylonomy is not responsible the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights or rights relating to such content.
You are permitted to display images from the website on other websites for non-commercial purposes provided you do so using the code provided by Stylonomy. You are not permitted to modify the code in any manner. Content from the web site may only be distributed using features of the service with written consent from Stylonomy. Images on the site are the intellectual property of the copyright holder and may not be used for commercial purposes without their permission. In addition, if you want to make commercial use of The Stylonomy service, you must make an agreement with Stylonomy.
Disclaimer of warranties
Stylonomy will not be held responsible for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of any information or material displayed on Stylonomy’s service pages. Stylonomy will not be held responsible for the deletion, failure to store, an error or delay in delivery of any information or material. Stylonomy will not be held responsible for any damage resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet via the Stylonomy service. The Stylonomy Service, and all content, information, products and services included in the Stylonomy Service are provided "as is" without any warranty. Stylonomy and its suppliers expressly disclaim within the limits established by the law, all commercial warranties, implied and statutory warranties, including, but not limited to, commercial guarantees, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of property rights. Stylonomy and its suppliers do not provide any guarantee regarding the security, reliability and performance of Stylonomy services. Stylonomy and its suppliers do not provide any guarantee for services or goods received or advertised by the Stylonomy Service from any links provided by the Stylonomy service or for any information or advice received via the links provided in the Stylonomy service.
You understand and agree that you download or obtain any material or data using the Stylonomy service at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from downloading such materials or data.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Stylonomy nor its licensors will be liable for any use other than the assumed normal use of the service, on any occasion. Misuse of the Stylonomy service, resulting in a complaint relating to the present agreement or the subject conditions limits this responsibility with the consequence of preventing the recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary and punitive damages, even if the claim is based on warranty, contract, infraction, (including negligence) or any other reason (even if Stylonomy or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages). This limitation of liability is only applicable to damages from the use or misuse of the Stylonomy service, inability to use the Stylonomy service, or interruption, suspension or termination of the Stylonomy service (including damage affecting third parties). This limitation is also applicable to damage resulting from other services or goods received or advertised by the Stylonomy service or received by the links provided by the Stylonomy service or from any information or advice received from or advertised by the Stylonomy service or received by the links provided in the Stylonomy service.
This limitation is also applicable, but not limited to, the costs of providing goods or replacement services as well as the loss of profits or data. This limitation is also applicable to the performance or non-performance of the Stylonomy service or any information or goods that must be provided, or which may be linked or not related in any way to the Stylonomy service. This limitation is applicable, even in the event of the failure of the essential objective of any limited remedy and within the limits established by the law. Without limiting the foregoing, on any occasion, it will not be possible to hold Stylonomy or its licensors liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature (specify what kind of act it is ), forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, malfunctioning of the Internet, computers, equipment, telecommunication equipment breakdowns, or of other equipment, power outages, strikes, social conflicts riots, demonstrations, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, natural disasters, war, governmental actions, domestic court, foreign court or tribunal orders, non-performance of third parties, or the loss of or fluctuations in heat, lighting, or air conditioning.
These Terms and conditions are regulated by and interpreted in accordance with Belgian law, without implementing the legal provisions of your country of actual residence. In the event of a competent court finding any provision or part of the Terms and conditions unenforceable for any reason, its remainder will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject of these conditions and replace all prior or contemporary written or oral agreements regarding the subject. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and conditions will only be effective if it has been written and signed by Stylonomy.
Changes in Terms and conditions and Stylonomy
We may modify or terminate our services on occasion, for any reason and without prior notice, including the right to terminate with or without prior notice, without liability towards you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and conditions of use from time to time without prior notice. Please review these Terms and conditions from time to time in order to remain aware of any changes.